Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Collecting Children's Books

I decided while I was at the bookstore today, that I do love children's books so...that I am going to start collecting the ones that I especially take a liking to. There are so many great children's books that I have come across in various different stores. I just never pick them up because I don't have kids of my own. I realized today, however, that there are not boundaries regarding books and reading. Just because I'm an adult and a book may be classified as a "children's book," doesn't mean that I can't read it and it doesn't mean I can't purchase it. So, in addition to the novels I pick up for myself, I intend to start collecting children's books as well. Oh, and just an FYI, I do take hand me downs and gifts! Just kidding...well, sort of....but really, feel free to send anything you think I may like my way... or leave me a comment with any suggestions and recommendations. Thanks! And again, happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment