Friday, January 22, 2010

A Valentine's Day Read: "Roses Are Pink, Your Feet Really Stink"


With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I thought I'd suggest something for the upcoming "holiday":
"Roses Are Pink, Your Feet Really Stink" by Diane deGroat is a great read for your little ones for Valentine's Day. It contains great artwork and a very good message to youngsters about the choices we make and how they affect us as well as others around us.
I love this book. I purchased it last year around Valentine's Day to read to one of my classes I was teaching at the time. The kids really enjoyed it, and I think yours will too! Look for this book at your local bookstores, Borders or Barnes and Noble retailers, or at stores like Target and Wal-Mart. (I got my copy at Target last year.)
As always, happy reading!!!
- Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment