Tuesday, February 2, 2010

And, another Valentine's Day read...


What the heck, let's dedicate this post to my niece, Amelia, as well. It has her name in the title, afterall! Ok, Amelia, this one's for you little lady..."Amelia Bedelia's First Valentine" is the name of the book and it's very cute! I have loved Amelia Bedelia stories since I was a child myself. I just love Amelia Bedelia. She is such a precocious little girl. She kind of reminds me a bit of myself! Anyway, this is a fun read, is nicely illustrated, and is an easy read for Valentine's Day.
Written by: Herman Parish
Pictures by: Lynne Avril

2 comments:

  1. It's on my Library waiting list. A very long wait. I thought it was cute. Amelia does like her books. She's so goofy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Let me know when you guys get it. I want to know what you think of it. Amelia Bedelia books are great! =)

    ReplyDelete